GS1 Online training: Welcome to Learn!
LEARN is an on-line training programme that
has been developed for GS1 members worldwide.
The GS1 Online
training tool allows you to
study anywhere and at any
time. This online training provides a series of 25 courses on
essential supply chain concepts that allow participants to learn at their own pace 24 hours a day, seven
days a week.
What will you learn?
- The key principles of the GS1 System
- The way to identify retail and non-retail items
- The way to use GS1 BarCodes on products
- The technical requirements regarding barcoding
- What eCommerce is and how to use it with your trading partners
- What Data Accuracy and Global Data Synchronisation are
- What Radio Frequency Identification and the Electronic Product
Code (EPC) are
The available courses cover the GS1 standards and their
applications along the supply chain such as warehousing, manufacturing,
distribution, transportation or track and trace.
Not only do they present relevant information to enable
compliance with GS1 principles, but they also contribute to employee
development with the added bonus of flexibility in your study.
Course topics are set to basic and advanced levels to
tailor for multi-levels executives and different industry needs. The different
modules request 1 to 3 hours to be completed, depending upon prior knowledge of
the course topic.
Please contact your local GS1 Member Organisation if you want more information on the use of Learn.
GS1 Learn offers a variety of courses that can be
taken individually or combined as a series to earn a certificate of
Please click on ‘Certification’ in the main menu on
the left for more information on the available certificates.